Firebrick is for executives making a big bet on a change in strategy. CEO’s, GM’s, CMO’s and Entrepreneurs that are not satisfied with the status quo. For these executives, we tackle the challenges you face when market inflection points force an adjustment in strategy.
Our work is particularly valuable when executives wish to:
- Accelerate revenue growth from a new product;
- Enter new markets or sell to new buyers;
- Shift to a higher-level, executive buyer, or from selling capabilities to selling solutions;
- Combine products or acquisitions to create a broader offering, suite, or platform;
- Defend category leadership, particularly in the face of price erosion or commoditization;
- Shift from a services to a product company, or from license to SaaS model;
- Compete against a particular adversary, or face a new group of competitors;
- Shrink elongated sales cycles, unacceptable win/loss ratios, or ramp a new channel;
- Precisely understand how to make revenue goals by determining accounts and geos;
- Find a fresh viewpoint or conversation, and eliminate “Geek-speak” and “Me-too” conversation;
- Take advantage of market inflection points such as cloud, mobile, social or IT-as-Service;
- Out-perform the status-quo and shake up the market.
At these critical junctures, we help our clients find ways to take their strategy to market successfully, change the game, and realize revenues and valuation quickly. We do this through a proven process using the accumulated knowledge from working with the industry’s brightest technology leaders.
Firebrick suits executives that are ready for a game-changer. We are the right choice for companies with a break-away strategy, those that are placing a bet on their next billion-dollar business, and companies that have the right to be the next significant technology player.